Cromapol Acrylic Roof Coating - One Coat Instant Waterproofing
Cromapol is a fibre reinforced liquid acrylic resin dispersed in solvent designed to prevent the ingress of water. Due to the high level of fibres in Cromapol the coating will bridge small gaps and require only a one-coat application to give instant waterproofing.
• Clean all debris to ensure a dust-free surface. All moss and lichen must be removed using AlphaChem Fungicidal Wash, ensuring all corners and gutters are clean and free from plant growth.
• Ensure the area to be repaired is free from standing water, make good all cracks, splits, small holes and flashings prior to application. Gap or expansion joints greater than 3mm must be covered using Glass‐Fibre scrim and Cromapol. This must be carried out prior to full coating.
• Cromapol will tolerate damp surfaces although as with any application for best results, Cromar recommends applying to a dry surface.
• Cromapol is easily applied using a brush, roller or squeegee.
• These application instructions are for guidance only and do not constitute any warranty for product performance.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.