Long-reach sander PLANEX LHS 2 225 EQI-Plus 240V
Illuminating. Perfect walls and ceilings. The new PLANEX long-reach sander with LED light.
The new generation PLANEX long-reach sander is revolutionising drywall construction – with LED light and eccentric movement. The all round LED light ring works like a built in grazing light and reveals any unevenness during sanding. The eccentric sanding motion produces outstanding surface quality – without any expensive reworking. The adjustable suction power, variable working length and clever T-handle ensure ergonomic work on walls and ceilings – making the tool easy to control, even during long periods of operation.
- Sanding with integrated light: all-round LED light ring to reveal unevenness
- Easier work: adjustable suction power to relieve the strain on the arms and back; the PLANEX holds its own weight against walls and ceilings
- Individual adjustment: variable working length – up to two extensions can be added
- Reach further with less weight: ergonomic T-handle for greater range with shorter machine
- Neat and tidy: safe and space saving transport in the Systainer SYS3 XXL
- Zero maintenance and durable: the brushless EC motor is extremely robust, long lasting and maintenance free
- Digital extension: Festool Work App connection for additional functions such as individual control of the LED light ring and tutorials for tool operation and much more
- eccentric sanding motion for scratch-free surface quality
Optimum illumination during sanding:The LED light ring reveals unevenness on the surface during sanding – eliminating the need for time-consuming reworking.
Eccentric motion for perfect surfaces:The eccentric sanding motion produces a perfect surface quality with no grooves.
Minimal effort during sanding:The adjustable suction power means that the PLANEX holds it own weight against the wall and ceiling – reducing the strain on the arms and back during all sanding work.
Optimum illumination during sandingThe all-round LED light ring reveals unevenness on the surface during sanding – eliminating the need for time-consuming reworking.
Eccentric sanding motionFor perfect surface quality with no grooves.
Adjustable suction powerThe adjustable suction power against the wall and ceiling reduces the strain on the arms and back during all sanding work.
Variable working lengthThe working length can be quickly adapted to the working environment using a single lever – for full flexibility in tight spaces and with high ceilings.
The PLANEX long-reach sanders:
PLANEX easy and PLANEX LHS 2 225
Our PLANEX long-reach sanders impress with clever details depending on the area of application and requirements for surface quality. Compare them now and choose the right model for your needs:
LHS-E 225 EQ
LHS 2 225 EQI
Perfect for standard processing of walls and ceilings
Perfect for achieving surface quality grades Q3 and Q4
1.20 m/1.65 m/2.10 m
ST-D220/48-LHS 2 225:
Please only use with interface pad
(IP-STF-D220/48-LHS 2 225)
- Sanding walls and ceilings
- Processing plaster filler and dispersion-based filler