Nullifire FS702 Water-Based Intumescent Acrylic Sealant 240 310ml
FS702 cures to give a firm but flexible fire seal. Suitable for use in various construction movement joints up to 15%, whilst providing an excellent acoustic and air seal. FS702 is ideally suited for use around small annular service penetration seals in walls and floors. It can also be used for the bonding and pointing of joints and service penetrations in conjunction with Nullifire FB750 coated boards.
FS702 is suitable in low movement fire rated joints to seal between joints in FB750 fire rated coated batts, substrate to penetration service applications and pointing up of penetration seals. FS702 sealant may be used to provide a linear joint or gap seal with specific supporting constructions and substrates and as a penetration seal.
- Can achieve up to 4 hours joint fire resistance tested in accordance with EN 1366-3, EN 1366-4 and ETAG 026
- Ideal for sealing low movement joints - suitable for gaps up to 50 mm wide
- Suitable for rigid and flexible walls
- Used for sealing FB750 Coated Fire Batts
- Acoustics up to 61 dB
- Air seal up to 2,000 Pa
- Single sided seal tested
- Easily paintable
- Certifire certificate: CF5347